Earth Day Special Offer | Saturday, April 20th
Earth Day was founded in 1970 as a day of education about environmental issues and conservation. Today, the holiday is celebrated around the globe by hundreds of millions of people in over 180 countries, making it "the largest secular civic event in the world."
Help make the world a little greener and celebrate Earth Day the Glendora Gardens way! This Saturday only, take home one FREE 4" or 5" veggie, herb, succulent, annual or perennial of your choice with your purchase.*
Looking for more green inspiration?
Here's some simple tips for helping the planet this Earth Day
- If you have space, consider planting a tree. Trees help fuel the environment with oxygen and offset carbon emissions.
- Start a garden containing flowers, veggies, or both! Add beauty to your surroundings and reduce food waste by growing your own produce.
- Use public transportation or ride a bike whenever possible.
- Store meals in reusable plastic or glass containers.
- Avoid one-time use plastic bags. Instead, bring your own reusable bags to the grocery store.
- RECYCLE! When cleaning your house, recycle or upcycle as much as you can.